Friday, September 5, 2008

Busy Busy with wedding

Yes... I have been so busy lately with my sister wedding.
I did up a wedding guest book for her... (total 260 spots for guests to sign)
I did up 2 'Ang-pao" boxes.... if you are a Chinese you will know what this is for. Basically for wedding, instead of giving a gift, we give cash...put inside a special red envelope called "Ang-pao'... for the wedding couple to buy themselves something they like or to offset the cost of the wedding.
Anyway, i think my mom will faint if she sees that these boxes are white.... gosh.. red is the auspicious colour for Chinese............ but well... my sis and I like the white on white effect... very subtle, very romantic, very pure.....
I used Bazzill butterfly emboss cardstock and mod-podge to a box. Cut out some Ki LaceCS flowers and put stickles.
I like the butterflies best.. the blue ones are rub-ones from Creative Imaginations... I added gliiter on them. The white butterflies are my Fontwerks Butterfly stamps... I stamp them onto transparency... oh.. I love the effect.
Here is the guest book:

No comments: