Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Scrapjacked

I had to do this jack over at Scrapjacked. Christina Clouse used paints.... a grid design.. all the elements that i love! I just had to play! Here is my version titled "I work, I enjoy, i live"... this LO talks about the 'work' i do... as a SAHM, as a lay pastor, as a scrapper..... how I enjoy each part of it... how it made up my life. I 'jacked' the background painting... but added in word stamps. I 'jacked' the grid design..... but I did some sort of a grid, spreading the grid only to the photo corner... so the focal point is still the photo. I 'jacked' the 4 lines ... but I used a ruler, rub some distress ink and use it as a line stamp. Journaling hidden in some of the squares:

3 comments:

Pearl said...

Love the details behind the squares , Wendy! especially the accordian album bit !

jinxi~ aka angi said...

I think this layout is brilliant! I love the hidden journaling. You worked so hard on this and it shows!

Vee said...

lovely jack! love the hidden journaling :)