Sunday, February 1, 2009

Birthday Cake

Today I am 1 year older, wiser (hopefully) and near to the 4-0...... hahaha... I celebrate with some of my fav people.... my hilarious, awesome church group. We had lunch over at one of their homes... Mike is such a great cook...... i ate so much! My cake is a home made cheesecake..... very delicious.... hmmm... when it comes to the no. of candles... I told them.... cap it at 35.... i am forever 35.... hahahaha.... Then at home, my lovely hubby treated me to black pepper crab (this is a Singaporean dish).... and I am sooooo touched. Of course, I told him to skip the cake.... over the last 3 weeks, we had cakes overload.... first my mom's birthday, then my sister's and Ellise (she had 2 cakes)....... now I just cant take another cake. So, this is my cake: I couldn't be happier........ see the PINK cutie there......... I have been spying that for a long time. Okie.. off to try my zutter.... any tips?

10 comments:

Unknown said...

happy belated birthday wendy!!! God bless you much much. love the 'first crush' layout by the way!

Audrey Pettit said...

Lol...don't even know what a zutter is! I am SO in the dark about die-cutting machines. I assume that's what that is!
Happy belated birthday, dear girl! You completely and totally pass for 35.......shoot.......I'd say go lower!

Lucy Edson said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Wendy!! One of my friends has a zutter that I have used - it does a neat clean job- once you line up where you want to punch your pages - also don't embellish to the edges before punching! ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday! (:

Looks like you've got a really nice "cake"! (:

June said...

Happy Belated Birthday!
-June

Angie said...

Happy Belated birthday. Me born same day same year as you. So when you turn 1 year older each time you know someone is sama sama like you

Anonymous said...

wow!! Belated Happy '35th' birthday!!!
*huggies*

eMeLiNe Seet said...

HAPPY Blessed Birthday! U don't look 35 at all ... ! as for the zutter ? here's the tip: Read the instructions! heheh..

ellen s. said...

happy birthday!!! i have a bind it all love it, don't use it as much as i should but i haven't bought a mini album since!

i actually watched the video and went from there, i am visual so that helped me.

Erica said...

Happy Birthday!