Friday, September 7, 2012
You will be totally inspired.
Hop HERE and HERE.
Here's my interpretation of the gorgeous sketch. Nadia has the best sketches.
Join in the fun this week.
Leave a comment here (after visiting the 2 sites), I will randomly pick a winner and give away a set of stamps. Here are 2 Prima stamps and 1 set of Prima flowers.
This RAK will end on 14 Sep.
Saturday, August 25, 2012
The background is actually coral but it appears red than it seems. Oh well....
I played with gesso and olive paints.
i am loving my distressed and torn edges.
Hope you have a great week ahead.
Saturday, August 11, 2012
I want to share with you some tips in making this page:
1) To create the textured background, I took a piece of kleenx (tissue paper) and some teal paints. Dab over the tissue and it absorbs the paints. You can very interesting creases and textures along the way.
2) I added burlap behind the photos. You can get burlap from Spotlight. I got mine from Australia Spotlight while holidaying there last year. I hope the Singapore store carries this fantastic materials.
3) I found a very 'holey' trim among my Maya Arts trim... another possible way of adding textures.
4) Finally splatter some brown paints over. I also spray a pearl mist over the painted areas.
Hope you like these techniques I share today. Go and try them! Have fun
Monday, August 6, 2012
Monday, July 23, 2012
I have not scrap my elder for some time. the reason is simple. Tweens hate to have their pictures taken. It takes heavy duty bribes and coaxing to get her to do so. This day is my lucky shot. She is in a good mood. My girl, my girl.. how much she has grown.
Oh... yesterday i pop into my LSS, Made with Love. I carted home a 7G Photo Carousel.
Great promotion now. $174.15 worth, now it is $79.95. I have been wanting to buy this and now the price is toooooooo good to pass.
Check out http://www.madewithlove.com.sg/blog/2012/07/19/trendy-new-arrivals-tuesday-3/
Hope you like this. Happy day to you.
Wednesday, July 11, 2012
You will need google translator. hee..hee...
thanks Marina for inviting me.
Saturday, June 23, 2012
Have a nice week.
Sunday, May 13, 2012
I have 6 signatures of papers inside... stitched them together and wrap a doily around it. Dont you love the look of that crotched doily. It is steal at $2. haha... mothers are known to sniff out great deals, dont we!
I created these book pages (6x8inches) with Prima ledger papers... i love these papers... so versatile
I decided on my polka dot mask and this bead gel.... see the outcome!
Yep.. this was the place I used to hang out when I was young. A very popular mall in Singapore in the 1980s... and now it is still my fave! Of course with updates stores and eating places.
Alright, that's a lot to share today. Will come back this week to share a book binding project I did from scratch,..... I love transforming 'nothing' into something! hee..hee...
have a great week
Saturday, May 12, 2012
Alright, I hope this layout has added some smile and sunshine today!
Monday, April 30, 2012
Alright, hope you have a great week ahead. Blessings to you!
Wednesday, April 11, 2012
I use some new Melissa Frances here... I just love their papers and resin. Did i tell you I have a secret obsession with these resin pieces? shhh.... i collect 1 in every design... or maybe 2.... oops! my secret is out. I know.. I found some design in 2s. hmmm....
1) I didn't start with any design in mind. I just layer and layer till i like it. Do you scrap like this sometimes? 2) I added in some seam binding. If you want to buy some, i made some to sell. Look at my sale page ... HERE 3) Oh.. those mica flakes.. my fave medium now!!!! Hope you like this layout. see you soon
Monday, April 2, 2012
Friday, March 30, 2012
Tuesday, March 27, 2012