Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Reno still in progress

I have been slacking on this blog lately. I am soooo tired from running the reno works for our new house. I am feeling drained.... no time to scrap (that's why I am grumpy).......
And I have to pack.......... some stuff are in boxes. I am still putting off packing my scrappy stuff.... I got to finish some stuff for YSS next week before I sealed up the boxes. YSS sent me some really cool goodies. Share next week, I promise!
The whole house has been tiled.... next the wiring and the wood works.........
I spent 3 hours on sat, going thru every details of the kitchen cabinet work.
See my white kitchen.......... love that row of lime green tiles at the sides... you will see the full picture when we put up the kitchen cabinets. I call that my happy wall!
For my non-Singaporeans friends reading this............. I stay in a high rise building...... you call it apartment........ in Singapore we called it flats......... you see the lots of windows too.

3 comments:

Staci Taylor said...

Wow, sounds like lots of progress is being made!!

Pearl said...

Hey Wendi

I remembered that you said that you live in the west - most people when they move still live in the same area ! lol nothing that I can tell from your pics ! ( clementi ? I am everyday in the area actually these days )

ellen s. said...

how is it going?!?!? are you under that rubble somewhere?