Monday, December 14, 2009

more more more WP!!!!

Websters Pages is soooooo generous..... I still have lots of papers so I can't stop creating....... just so happy doing these. LO: Love forever Using "Home for Christmas" papers....... dont you think that lamppost is cute...... and that 2 birds kissing... this photo is my sister wedding pictures.... goregeous!!! LO: Take Flight My little ms girly is loving her fairy wings........ we took a walk around our block and she is just happy 'flying' around. A simple walk turned out so happy and beautiful. Simple pleasures which I am thankful for!!! Here, i used lots of Websters Trims and Embellishments...... love love that hotair balloon!
Thanks for dropping by my blog. Have a great holiday season!

9 comments:

Pearl said...

These are fabulous , Wendy! Love the romantic wedding pic & how you scrapped it !

Sue Abbott said...

Love the layouts, especially the first one, it's so beautiful. x

BabyBokChoy said...

Gorgeous work!! I can't stop looking at that first one in particular!

scrappermimi said...

These are just beautiful!

Audrey Pettit said...

How beautiful these pages are, Wendy! You work the Webster's like magic, my friend!

SHAGGYFISH said...

u have a great holidays too, Wendy!
lovely layouts, u work wonders with WP :)

karen In Houston said...

Just found your blog,love your work
you are very inspiring....

eMeLiNe Seet said...

LOVELY LOVELY Wendy ! Congrats on the WP Gig too ! :) Happy holidays :)

jazsutra said...

So love the first layout Wendy! Stunning!-jaz