Thursday, April 29, 2010

Where have I been????

Where have I been????? I have been missing from this blog for a week. I usually updated every few days but the last week has been soooo tiring. My little girl fell sick... I mean really bad!!! She was listless....... vomiting a lot. A really bad flu bug. She puke in the car (enroute to the doctor)... on my sofa....... and on ME!!!! I smell horrible!!!! Really I felt like soaking in a container of perfume! By today, the horrible times are over. And I had assignments due... my class samples to rush out. Seriously everything just came together at the same time. But the biggest miracle was: I was still scrapping!!!! A true blue scrap addict. While she was napping and after I smell better after several baths, I sat down to scrap. At least 4 LOs done within the last 2 days. Ok.. some good news!!! All fans of my "Magical Wishes" class... We are at Magical Wishes 4 now!!! How fast! Finally after much delay from shipping side, the stuff are all here. Check out the newsletter on 1st May at Made With Love. You got to be patient... keep dialing that number to get a place. There are soooo many people calling in on the first day! hee..hee... see you in class! Here's what you will be playing with!!! Primas, Primas.... Primas......and more! And here's some new colors (Shimmerz). You gals bought all the PINK color which we used for the last class. Arrrgg...... I didn't even get a bottle!!! hee..hee... Stuff always sell out after we used it in class!!! Now I got to 'chop' (reserve) some for myself before I see you in class. And next 2 days, i will post my YSS dt assignments. Still working on the gorgeous stuff. Thanks for staying with me in this LOOOOOONG post!!!!

5 comments:

DeeDee said...

I just saw your layout in Somerset yesterday. Lovely. Sorry your little one was sick.

Pearl said...

wow ! what a productive time still ! good for you ! ;)

Switched off this week for me !

eMeLiNe Seet said...

ODear, hope things are on the bend ! The shimmerz colors are addictive !

Audrey Pettit said...

Hey Wendy! So sorry your little one was sick! sounds terrible for all of you. I'm pretty amazed you could still do some scrapping through all of that. Can't wait to see your new projects.

BabyBokChoy said...

Welcome back!!! I look forward to seeing your stuff soon :)