Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Christmas Presents!!

This year, I am going to wrap my presents with Kraft, old music score/newspaper like this.
Then I will add some little 'frosty goodies' on them. All these frosty trinkets are altered by me.
Reminds me of snow, glitter and cool weather. I like!!!
I spray some white paint, wrap some twine and added a doily for that shabby vintage look!
If you like what I have made, you can buy from my trinket shoppe. These trinkets can be used on mini albums, tags, cards, presents wrapping or scrapbook pages! Possibilities are endless! These unique items are for sale now!
You get the following:
- 2 frosty glittered balls
- 2 frosty glittered bells
- 2 frosty angels
- 2 snowflakes
- 2 ornate plate - 2 pieces of altered doilies - stamped and glittered
One set for $5! Good value for money
Limited stock!
Email me if you like to buy this set.
Only to Local scrappers... postage is free!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

OOOOH, gorgeous, Wendy! LOVE that look for your holiday wrapping. Kraft is my all-time favorite wrapping paper, and your trinkets add the most perfect touch. Fabulous paint effect, too.