Sunday, May 13, 2012

Made with Love assignments

This week i get to play with this really cute chipboard frame. I decided I want to play with a new medium I bought recently. Called Golden Bead Gel... oh... soooo much fun! Join me.
 This gel dries clear but it has bling bling embedded inside. So when it dries, it glistens. Lovely!
I decided on my polka dot mask and this bead gel.... see the outcome!

After the gel dries, I give it a diluted paint wash... and a kitchen towel in another to soak up the extra paint. SO the end result is a little bit uneven but whimisical look. Hmm... I really like it!
Then I add Prima Songbird papers to the background and layered fun elements on it.
This will be a gift to my niece (she is the cutie in the picture... turning 2 soon)
 And 1 more layout for Made With Love --- we have to scrap about places in Singapore.
Yep.. this was the place I used to hang out when I was young. A very popular mall in Singapore in the 1980s... and now it is still my fave! Of course with updates stores and eating places.

Alright, that's a lot to share today. Will come back this week to share a book binding project I did from scratch,..... I love transforming 'nothing' into something! hee..hee...
have a great week

No comments: