Saturday, June 23, 2012

I am back

It has been 2 crazy months...... I realized I hardly touched my scrapping for 2 whole months!!!
Arrggghhh... oh my pain!
But the good news is I have not lost my scrapping brain or heart.
The mojo is still there.  Gasp... I hope!

Here's a page i created for Made with Love.
My brother in law and my cute niece.
Photos like these are sooooo natural and cute.
 I used my favorite techniques of gesso and glimmer mist.
I like to take out the nozzle and just flick it over the page instead of spraying directly onto paper.
This is fast becoming my fave technique.
and i found a new 'fabric'... a gauge mesh ... i love the addition of textures!


And here's a 30min layout done is a flash! that's the time I have.
I love the new Melissa Frances products which have landed in Made with Love.
Go grab them! You have to see it!

The sentiments on this page sums up my 2 months.
I was working very hard but yet I tried to steal time in between work and travel and be with my kids.
Every working mother will understand the guilt, the balancing art and the pain we struggle with.
It is not easy but God's grace is enough for me. 

Have a nice week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy,

My name is Tina, I am the Editor for a community called Scrapbooking powered by Atomic Reach. This is a website focused on a community of scrapbookers with great tips on scrapbooking (print and digital), layout design, creative spaces and so on. Your blog has caught our attention, especially with your breathtaking use of colour and paper flowers! We’re currently looking for bloggers to contribute their relevant existing content to the community.

So, the obvious question is: What’s in it for me?

More traffic to your blog and expanding your readership. If you decide to join, Scrapbooking will publish the title of your posts and the first few sentences of each post. If readers want to read the full story, they’ll be pushed to your blog.

Try To get a better idea of how Tribe looks, visit www.atomicreach.com/tribe/scrapbooking.

If you’re interested in joining our community, e-mail me back at tinajin @ atomicreach.com with “Scrapbooking” in the subject line. If you have any questions, I would be more than happy to answer them directly. I look forward to you joining our community!

Sincerely,
Tina