Monday, May 25, 2009

Wow... it's been a month since I last blogged. Yes.. buried under the tiring process of reno. I just moved 2 weekends back. Finally! YAY! I can enjoy my new place. Here are 2 LOs created for YSS. They are having a great contest (with Pencil Lines sketches) and ongoing GDT contest. Hop over and join in the fun! HERE. Kiss: Using Prima Life Colors papers. These papers are so elegantly. Great for my style.... shabby chic. I painted the background with dry brushing technqiue and then I sprinkle glitter on it. Then I spray with Maya Road Mist. Oh.. these mists are so lovely. Btw, YSS bought them in. Check them out! Then the lovely Prima flower. I altered it with inks, glitter. Noticed I cut out the sides of the Prima paper. Seems to have a 'hole' there but I love the effect. Then I stamped the top left corner with a French word stamp. I just like the effect. Oh, by the way, this is the pic of my sister and her hubby on her wedding. Wish:
This is a pic of me and my sister on her wedding dinner. Very relaxed. and I wrote my wishes for her marriage.
Lots of layering of papers and trims. Can you stop the black Prima trim. That trim is soooo gorgeous!
I will show you soon the technique for making these butterflies. check out YSS soon!
thanks for coming by, my friends!
I will load pics soon of my girls' birthday and my new house!

9 comments:

Sasha Farina said...

finallyyy!!! you're back!!! :D lovely LOs wendy!

Lucy Edson said...

Yay! Glad you are back! I've missed you, Wendy!

Beautiful work!! The Prima with the cutting is wonderful!! Love the paint! ;)

Kate said...

welcome back, wendy! sure missed you loads! great to see you back in action. and i'm looking forward to seeing your new place, esp your scrap area! haha..

Staci Taylor said...

So glad to see you back blogging, girl! Love both of your layouts - they are so beautiful and elegant!

CK Chai said...

beautiful LOs, especially the "kiss" LO!

Pearl said...

Great to see you back blogging , Wendy ! & to hear your new place is all ok !

Great layouts here with the Primas !

yanmaneee said...

supreme clothing
golden goose sneakers
curry 7
lebron 18
off-white
yeezy supply
cheap jordans
jordan 6
adidas yeezy
kyrie 6

Unknown said...

great post to readGet the facts Check This Outlike it get redirected hereuseful reference

tesay said...

More Bonuses cheap designer bags replica weblink Celine Dolabuy imp source aaa replica bags