Wednesday, February 17, 2010

a quick note

I am back!!!! Yes... in Singapore, we celebrate Chinese New Year.. a big big holiday celebration in most Chinese calendars. I will share more in my next post... But now, I just had to tell you this contest at YSS. Check out here. I want you to win. So, here are some leads. Two of the brands are Basic Grey and Pink Paislee, I think. But to make sure, check out Julie Fei Fan blog.. she got the best coverage of the CHA stuff. HERE. You just got to be patient viewing all her pictures and then you can match those in the YSS contest. That's my strategy! hee..hee... Of course if you know all the answers, go and try that contest! Enjoy! I will be back tomorrow with some projects and LOs for YSS! See ya

1 comment:

BabyBokChoy said...

Hey Wendy, you'd better be trying for the G45 team!!! Let me know if you have questions!