Thursday, August 26, 2010

Creative Prompts for you

This week's prompt at Creative Prompts for you. I love the vintage prompts. Here's my interpretation. "9"..... my lovely girl turned 9 this year and she has such a charming personality. This time I took out all my beloved vintage items....... things i love and just pour them into this page. Yes... I didn't start with any design in mind... I just went with the flow. I didn't want to 'overthink' too much! I dont want to stress myself with being perfect. I just want to enjoy the process. And I did!!!! Things random: - I stitched the pink ribbon at the bottom - I hand sew a heart on the Bingo card - I stamped a bird cage to this new MME paper.... you will see this birdcage stamp very often from now. LOL Thanks for looking. Remember, check out CP4U.

4 comments:

Pearl said...

beautiful soft colors here , Wendy !! wonderful use of the MME ! & your girl is growing up so fast & pretty too !

iris said...

wow wow wow! this just took my breath away!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is very cool, Wendy! It's so soft and beautiful and full of such pretty details. Love the photo treatment, too.
Very cool! :)
Have a wonderful weekend, my friend!

BabyBokChoy said...

Love these exquisitely soft colors here!! brilliant use of the MME paper!! She is so pretty!