Thursday, March 10, 2011

a super short one!

****Please pray for Japan ****
My heart goes out to evey person who lost someone
Praying for God's grace and mercy
Here are 2 layouts I've completed for my LSS. It is on its way to the store this weekend. Hee..hee... this must be the shortest post I've ever made. See you soon cos I am buried under piles of flowers, more flowers. It is raining Prima at my LSS (made with love). Do check out MWL promotion today. 40% off Prima products, including new arrivals. Wait for me!!!! I promise to be good... I will be back soon!

6 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

These are so beautiful!! lovely work Wendy!

Trudi Harrison said...

Absolutely delightful Wendy
**sigh Prima sigh**

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow! Beautiful! I just was thinking how lovely all the flowers were on your pages, then I read your raining flowers comment! Yes, they are........and how gorgeous they are!

Unknown said...

wow...how stunning do these 2 layouts look...am thinking of japan too...i do feel for them all..

Grace Ma said...

Wow Wendy, these are so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

beautiful LO!:)