Monday, May 23, 2011

hand me some love

I bought some Websters Pages Yacht Club papers when I stepped into my LSS not too long ago. I was pretty mesmerized with the blues, yellow, red and kraft. Immediately an idea jumped at me. I want to make a journal book for hubby. To record his journey --- told him life is too sudden sometimes I want him to write some letters to our daughters I want them to know him - his real self - his faith , his struggles, his victories So, I set out with 6 pieces of pattern papers and create this. I am happy with the textures.
Some sample of the inner pages...... all blank at the moment but I am loving the colors ALOT
And whatever is left, I create this layout for him. These colors are cheerful enough yet not too feminine for a male layout. That's what attracted me!
I love sewing here and there on my pages!!! I love that sewn in banner.... hmm... I will try more of these in my next projects
Thanks for dropping by! And waving to my new blog followers......... glad to see you here! Life is pretty busy now but I am still on time for some DT work...... and happy to do that! And 2 biggie projects up soon...... one for my darling niece birthday!! She deserve a BIG PARTY BANNER.... dont you think? She deserve some lovely pom-poms. She needs some layouts displayed on her birthday!!! hahaha..... it's the Aunt's idea!!! LOL

4 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

These are beautiful projects!!!!

Unknown said...

Wahhh....hubby must be very very pleased. These are really lovely!

Pearl said...

what a great masculine project with these papers !

Audrey Pettit said...

Love, love, love to see you work your magic with the Webster's papers.
These are fabulous, Wendy.