Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Be Happy

Look at this yummy prize package!!! you just have to take part. Worth $180!!!
3 winners will be chosen. One will win this $180 prize while 2 random winners will win $100 worth of goodies.
That sounds good really!
Made with Love is really generous with their prizes!
See HERE
Next I create this layout of my niece... i am loving this new combo of colors... turquoise, magenta and browns. Lovely bright colours!!!
You can find lots of Prima flowers at Made with Love.
Next up is Color Combo Galore #202 challenge. YOu have to try this delicious combo.
See HERE
see you friends. Remain happy! I am glad you could drop by though I didn't post as often as I used to. :) :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good to see you back in blogland! :) haha. Love the orientation of the red layout!

Andrea Amu said...

Beautiful pages, Wendy!
I always enjoy all the bright cheerful colors you infuse into your creations!