Friday, August 19, 2011

CCG 205

This week is another week of gorgeous inspiration from CCG. >> HERE.
I screamed with delight when I first saw these colors. YOu have to try it
I went artsy this time. I love the whole look of this layout. It has been a long time when i was really happy with the end result of my scrapping! LOL
I love playing with medium and mask (seen on the canvas heart)
I love playing with paints (splatters of teal paints everywhere)
I love misting (pink misting 'flying' over the page"
oh.. my new stamp (that brick wall stamp, you have to grab that from Prima)
And those cute chipboard and resistant canvas(dress form)
That's what made me happy.
How about you?
Wishing you a happy weekend ahead.
Dont forget to check out my SALE area... looking for people to share stuff.
For local scrappers only. HERE

2 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

What an adorable page, Wendy! Such fun! Love the mixed media on here. That canvas heart is fabulous. Love the painted heart, too, and the little drips. Gorgeous stamped wall. Gorgeous flowers. So very, very pretty. :)

Pearl said...

Good to hear you happy with your scrappin' , Wendy ! ;) Great effects for sure !