Monday, September 29, 2008

mini album - I live

This mini is inspired by the Scrap Pink Challenge over at CMK. This is Juliana's challenge... we have to scrap 6 "I' statements..... with 6 photos. I did a mini with this concept. I have not completed the full journaling yet... will be filling in more. I took the photos today for this challenge. I love them! The inside pages are actually fabric...... I wrapped thick CS with fabric and put a photo on each page. I used black and red fabric. This is so fun! Each of the pages are 4x6 tags from Teresa Collins. Very easy to use.... these are perfect for journaling.

I walk: (photo of my feet with my fav birkenstock)

I capture: (me with my bigger camera) I surf: (my new laptop) I connect: (oh.. my mobile phone) I play: (my messy scrap area)

2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

I love your mini-book, Wendy-- it's fabulous!!

p said...

great little mini wendy.

make a mini album
scrapbook-crazy - my blog