Saturday, September 20, 2008

Mini Album - Style

Oh.. I finally did this up. I love the red, black and white combi. I love that I am scrapping about the things I love... the shoes, the bags and the little black dress. The things which sum up my style. I did a simple design foundation for each section and as I go along, (when I have new shoes/bags/dresses)... i can add in... I can just stick to the colour scheme and there I have it! I am really happy with how this project turned out. Using my favorite MM 5th Ave papers, Creative Imaginations Karen Russell papers... oh.. SEI papers too! I love the combination. I added bling along the way... dont you think this is very NEW YORK! On a side note, I think I may be 'digging my own grave' by scrapping these. Cos my beloved husband knows that I have too many shoes, bags and clothes. But to scrap these, and have them as evidence is way too dangerous! I think.... not wise.. I better hide this album... LOL! And hide my Kate Spade bags too!
Sorry, as of 1st Nov, this min album is OUT FOR PUB:

2 comments:

Martha said...

Cute! You have some awesome shoes and your mini album is adorable!!! You're right though, you'd better hide it!

Unknown said...

What a darling album, Wendy!!! I just love your color combo!!