Friday, October 3, 2008

OLW - Change

Over at OLW, the awesome work of the DT never fail to inspire me.
I love this word - change.
Maybe because I hate to stay the 'same old-same old' day in and day out.
I like change.
But sometimes it can be painful, annoying and upsetting.
But well, here is my LO "Change is necessary"
Journaling: "I wonder that happen when the caterpillar does not want to change. It will lose the opportunity of growing wings, miss the joy of flappings its wings and fly. This is a reminder to myself. The cost of staying status quo is far greater than the price for change. So, change is necessary. "
I develop the same photo in 2 finishes, one in full colour and the other in sepia. I cut the colour one and lay on top of the sepia to bring focus on the butterfly. Btw, this photo is taken by hubby. Lovely shot!
Using all Graphic 45 papers......... wooohoo... gorgeous papers! Love it!

No comments: