Monday, March 30, 2009

Graphic 45

I am going to show you some close up of the Graphic 45 Altered travel box I did. I love playing with this new line of papers. Some close up shots. - I cut out many of the motifs from the papers. - To take it another level, I apply clear UTEE on some of the cut-outs. This really makes it stand out. - I layered them over one another......... then I put them on a corrugated board (i sprayed it with Glimmer mist)........... - see the white patch (like snow, right)... I like that.. that's WHITE UTEE........ it seems like this box has been thru snow and some journey. I really like the worn out look. - At the top right corner, see the 2 'stamps'..... I stamp with 'postage' mark stamps.... yes.. I love layering stamps on cut-outs to make it unique. - then I applied Gesso all over.... just dry brush... - oh.... I also love my "world traveller' stamp ALOT... I will be using them very often!

10 comments:

Lucy Edson said...

That made a gorgeous package!! I would hate to open it up! ;) Looks like you are having fun with the new G45 stuff!

Danielle Flanders said...

gorgeous! love it!!

Michelle StClair said...

oh how dang fantastic is this! love it!

Kate said...

this is great! lots of layering, and things to see!!

Andrea Amu said...

Seriously, very cool box that you created there! TFS!

Sasha Farina said...

oh this one is gorgeous. the little details are amazing!

Audrey Pettit said...

Very cool project, Wendy!

Unknown said...

Wow! This is beautiful - I love the 'old' look of it - Good job!

Danielle Holsapple said...

This is sooooo cool!!! I adore it!

Pearl said...

Great to see you having fun with those G45 papers ! wonderful project, Wendy !

crossing my fingers it will arrive this week for us here ! lol