Friday, September 30, 2011

some good news!!! Yippee

Hello friends, I have some good news to share with you. All came in this week.
I won 2 manufacturer's challenge this week:
Crate Paper Everyday Challenge .....>HERE
Bo Bunny Challenge .....>HERE
And I have a layout published here..... in my fave art magazine.
Grab your copy of Somerset Memories at Made with Love today.
Today is the last day of 45% storewide discount.
and I think I need to reveal a RAK winner...........................................
...............................
................ drumroll, please......
to............... The Scorpian Crafter .....email me at solouloulou@yahoo.com for your prize!
Congratulations!

4 comments:

Benjo said...

wohooooo!!!! go Wendy!!! :)

BabyBokChoy said...

Congrats Wendy, way to go!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Ooooo, such fun news for you, Wendy!! Congrats on your wins and on your pub!! Woot!

Unknown said...

Hey hey!!! Congrats!!! Woo hoo!