Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hmm.... when I heard that Erica (YSS) will be sending me Pink Paislee "Sweet Cakes" to play with... immediately my heart pump hard. I had loads of stories and ideas for the LOs I want to create. So, here are the LOs for Jan for YSS. 1) Fun Bunny Using Pink Paislee Papers.... totally yummy papers. Also I used a Orange Glitter from Pink Paislee Pixie Stix..... the chipboard "fun" is from Maya Road Lunchbox Cupcake Tin. This box of cupcakes chipboard has a mix of words, and of course cupcakes... Did you spy the Ki Memories Glitter lace cardstock? I love it. 2) You makes us laugh Using Pink Paislee papers... I love that circles paper... very fun and vibrant! Here for the title, I used a combination of Pink Paislee stickers, American Craft Puffy letters, Making Memories Gameboard chipboard alphas. A photo trick: I use Picasa and blur the sides of the black and white photo to highlight the smile on my girl's face. She looks so happy! 3) Water Play (SORRY, this LO has been removed for PUBLICATION on FEB issue of Scrapbook News and Review). Did you spy the Ki Memories Sheers? I painted the edges with blue paint to give it so dimension. Using bright bright pink Bazzill cardstock to highlight the fun and vibrancy of these girls? Did you spy how I use the Pink Paislee papers... the greens and the circles? All these available at YSS. And YSS is celebrating their 2nd birthday! Come and join in the fun. 20% discount on ALL products... even sale items. Go and grab them! Then everyday, there will be a giveaway! Come and join in the birthday bash! Contests are running at YSS too. 1) Birthday Contest Load any birthday card and LO and you may win some goodies. How easy is that? 2) Valentine's Day contest Load any card, project, LO relating to Valentine's Day. It is so easy. And you may win. YSS is known to be generous!!!! What are you waiting for? Join in the fun here.

6 comments:

ellen s. said...

oh la la! you have been busy. i love them & she is cute in that mask!

Peggy said...

I love them all!!! I think it's great that all of them look spectacular yet different.
I'm sorry to hear about your bad start of this year, I hope you're feeling better by now.
xxx Peggy

Unknown said...

Hey, love the bunny layout - especially the pictures! And glad to see that you are feeling a little better - you are right? :o)

Audrey Pettit said...

Beautiful pages, Wendy! Love them all! PP has such great stuff, and love all the other goodies you've mixed in here. That last water page is really stunning. Love the design to pieces.

Lucy Edson said...

Some of my faves right now! PP and KI sheers!! Gorgeous combination!! Those bunny pics are so cute!! Love all of the bright colors!

Glad you are feeling better! :)

jaz lee said...

Gorgeous gorgeous work with Pink Paislee Wendy! and hope that you have recovered and do remember to take good care ;)