- 1 LO and 1 project were picked up for publication. I have been totally lazy in this dept. Finally sent some in everywhere and now 2 got picked up. Note to self: Wendy, go, send them in. What are you waiting for?
- Someone who love my work passed my contact to a company and I will be doing some parent-child bonding 'scrapping' class in Dec. Wow.. that literally fall into place so nicely after I did my sample for them.
- Someone text me yesterday with this cute msg "Can I pass you some Basic Grey products and you work something out of it for my launch?"... I was like "wow".. sure!!! I love BG...... shabby chic is totally my language.
- And of course, things start to firm up a bit more but this big news (to me) can only share in the month of Nov.
- My "Magical Wishes 2" class ( I teach in my LSS) is SOLD out within the first 3 days of launch. And there is a waiting list. Gals, be patient.... we hope to do more slots next month. I taught the first of 3 classes last Fri and it was a blast. I tell you, these ladies are die hard fan of "Magical Wishes 2". They simply love the class! And 1 lady said this"You do amazing things with Webster Pages papers, so inspiring"........ that made me cry! Yes... I am a cry baby. Gratefulness wells up within me.
- I pull some muscle on my back today and I am now resting. Resting may be a good thing cos I have time to read. I hope I can teach on Sat. Pray for me. Our Lord is good!
So, I remain thankful and positive! There are some good things out there for me!
And I am also grateful for you, my friends who dropped by and left a comment. Always so encouraging! Many hugs to you!