Tuesday, September 1, 2009

OLW - beauty

Here is for OLW - Beauty I use this verse from the Bible which is my fave: One thing I ask of the Lord and this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple Psalm 27:4 This verse calms me down a lot. To what is important. To worship God. To look upon his beauty. From him flows beauty, into my imperfect world - my thinking, my attitudes... my speech, my life. It inspires me to BE what he wants me to be. Beautiful inside and out! - I cut out some butterfly and use as mask. Then the white space for journaling. And I like what Lucy did on AMM where she gives a breakdown of a page. Here we go: - I love the texture of fabric. I sew then spritz with Glimmer mist. Then stamped on it. - under the word beauty (mist with Patina).. is a lace misting.. I just place my lace there and spritz yellow. - yes.. more stamps - Purple Onion Music Note. - can you spot the bird stamp - oh.. so cute - from Crafty Secrets. - this is sooo subtle.. which I like. NOt obvious. I stamp a Purple Onion butterfly. Clear emboss. Then I spritz some Glimmer Mist (Patina) over it. It resist the mist. Just clean the stamp image a bit. Just love the "now you see it - now you don't" effect. This page sums up my style: - layering - subtle little details ( i love little 'touches' like these) - stamping, misting - texture

3 comments:

maroseqf said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lynn said...

Gorgeous!

Denise said...

wonderful layout!