Thursday, July 29, 2010

Doll

Did this LO for dual purpose. Prima July BAP and TCR#16. And this was done just before dinner.... I took 30 mins. A record for me, including the fussy cutting. I guess pressure for time does squeeze every creative drop out of me! I love the result. At least I wont be dwelling too long on what embellishments to put. I dont have to worry about colors cos the Color Room Challenge did that for me. Voila... so, if you want quick pages done, join in some challenges. I like Creative Prompts for you, The Color Room, Colors Combo Galore, Creative Therapy, What's your favorite challenge site? Can share with me? Leave a comment on this post. I appreciate it lots! Finally this photo of my 'doll' really perks me up. She don on a Chinese CheongSam and looks every inch the China doll. And that smile is a killer. At least for me. LOL! Thanks for coming by and your lovely congrats comments and sms and emails. Your support and love made my day! See ya!

3 comments:

Pearl said...

Woohoo ! Congrats on being featured at the Color Room this week ! woot !woot !!!

Genevive said...

Congrats! saw it too in Color Room! so many blessings are pouring in! :)

Ella Swan said...

Hey Wendy, found your blog via Pearl! Some really pretty stuff I see here ;-D