Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Prima Canvas Purse

I was pretty excited when Aida gave me this assignment. Oh.. she knows my heart. All things pretty, shabby and a PURSE!!!! LOL... So, I went with the prep of this canvas. I painted it with MM and Kaiser Pink Paints. Took out my Glimmer Mist (Turquiose), Maya Mists (Lime Metallic)... The key is to have fun, spraying!!! Just go.... dont need to aim!!! Next embellishing it was very exciting me.. I let out a few giggles with the pretty flowers, pearls, lace! Oh... I am in a flower garden now! See the tulle I added on the handles.. the pearls.. I just love the extravagant look... Cos My little princess loves this purse, as much as she loves her bags!!! Insides page: I went for small photos to tell my story. I was amazed at how many photos I can find with her holding a bag, hugging a purse.... Gosh... she is turning into a mini 'wendy"... I love bags, as you know!!! LOL See here, she can barely walk and she is holding one already. *cute* and little ms princessy uses her toys packaging as 'bags' too! *fainting*
She even used her daddy's and if it is not enough... she uses my 'real one"
And this one is my cute one, going downstairs our flat ..... for a short walk,
she needs a bag!!! *Someone pls help her*
And the 'glam-est' bag of all....... this cute polka dot bag.
Cute as a button. She can even model the bag... glam it up for the camera.
*my sweetie*
What did I use to create this bag:
Prima Stamps: These 2 sets are fast becoming my favorite!!! Small and easy to use.
Who can resist butterflies!
All supplies can be found at Made With Love.
Thanks for dropping by. I will share Part 2 of this album next week.
Remember to leave your name at the post below.
I am giving a RAK away!

6 comments:

Pearl said...

wonderful pics !!! wow! she sure has got the bag lady genes too from mummy !!! too cute ! very fun mini this turned out , Wendy !!

jan said...

wow! the purse does look cute! will u be teaching this for an upcoming class? cant wait to learn to make something sweet like that for my nieces too!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, my goodness, I am just laughing! What a sweet little princess you have there. Such the opposite to my daughter. She never has touched anything girly. I just love your purse, Wendy! Love all the misting and detailing. You made me smile with your comment about not needing to aim. I love the way you create.

BabyBokChoy said...

Shabby chic princess purse, totally adorable!!!

Melissa said...

i just LOVE it! your little one is so adorable!

Debbi Tehrani said...

What a cool project! She is so darling!