Let me breakdown for you how to get this project going.
Day 1 (30mins)
- cut pattern papers to fill the 'holes'.... each about 2ish by 3ish...
- I just randomly chose any Websters Papers I like and start cutting
- next I go through my embellishment containers and started picking out 10 items I want on this tray.
- then I wrote on a paper some medium I like - crackle paints, Shimmerz paints.
- then i decide on the number of photos I want on this project. 4
Day 2: (45 mins) - assembly
- Just arrange them into the holes, matching your bellis with the papers.
- I went on and played with 2 mediums,.... painted a Maya Road pacific with crackle paint and Shimmerz it.
- Voila.... after 45 mins it is done!!!
Yes.. break down big projects into smaller task. I only have 30 or 45 mins per day to work on it so I divide the tasks into smaller bite size portions to max the time I have.
So the next time you embark on a BIG project, spread it over 2-3 days. It will be done in no time.
The same goes for my Prima purse.
Day 1 - all the painting and misting work in 30 mins.... I had 2 little girls to help me. they love this! They just dab paints as they like on the canvas. This is fun to involve them
Day 2 - mommy works alone... adhering the photos and embellishing....
So, share with me if you find this tip helpful for busy parents and working career woman like you!
Schedule art or fun in your daily living... it refreshes your soul.