Monday, October 11, 2010

A few of my favorite things...........

**** updates(13 Oct): I just finished teaching 2 scrapbook classes back to back in a one day! It was a blast. I will be back soon with some new projects. Meanwhile, if you have been wanting to take my class, there are 2 slots which opened up on 16 Oct (Sat) at Made With Love. I know the wait list has been tough, it is hard to put everyone in. So here's a little breather... 2 slots for you if you can make it. Call 62388770 today. ******* Sometimes I am attracted to brighter colors than I normally use. These color from Websters Pages "Sweet Season' just lighten up my day! So I use these papers and embellishments for THE SCRAPPIEST #85 sketch.......... A few of my favorite things.................. I still like this picture of myself so i scrap it again. I listed down all my favorite things like : lace, trim, vintage, flowers.... polka dots... on this page. YOu can guess... I use lots of my fave stuff too on this page....... See the Websters Pages Netting... I made a full skirt for the dress form.. layered another trim (which I misted)....... then I color a Tattered Angel Chipboard.. is that a mirror or magnifying glass... anyway, i added a netting there... I like such subtle touches. - I misted the trim with Glimmer Mist Black Magic (another fave of mine) - I also misted the cardstock with Viva Pink and Black Magic..... nice combo - Using blings, flowers is just pure happiness for me!!! LOL And now, A RAK..... I want to thank my blog followers. It hit 60 followers last week so I did a random draw. I am always thankful for you...... visiting my blog, dropping me some love and comments. Thank you! And now................... My little vintage pack of surprise goes to..................... ......................... ............................................. .................... TOMOKO!!! Email me at solouloulou@yahoo.com ! So, what are your favorite things? Things which make you happy! Scrap them today. Enjoy your week ahead!

8 comments:

Pearl said...

fantastic use of the WP & Sweet Seasons ,Wendy!love how your ' dressed" your dressform - love the subtle touches !

Tomoko said...

YAY!!!!!!!! I don't believe I won something!!! I'm such a lucky girl!!! Thank you Wendy!!!
I saw this layout at inspireME and I just love how you did the dress form and combined the colors!!!!! GREAT job!!!!!:D(as always!! hehe)

BabyBokChoy said...

Your use of WP is just lovely!!! Dressing up the dressform is way too cute :)))

Sasha Farina said...

what a sweet layout, wendy!

jaz lee said...

Shhhwwweeet page there Wendy ;) loving it the dressform, so preeeeety ;)

luv,jaz

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUl project as always! Love coming to visit you! :) I always enjoy looking at your creations.

... and congrats to Tomoko :)

Hugs,
Viola

Sandy Ang said...

Love your use of red and black to tie together all the other colours. How you created a dimensional effect with your dressform is so creative.

eMeLiNe Seet said...

the layers of trims on the dressform is adorable :) Love how u used WP's !