Monday, October 18, 2010

The Scrappiest #86

"Smile" ......... Hello friends, it's happy Monday again! This week, I bring you Sketch #86 from The Scrappiest. I also use this to participate in The Color Room #28 challenge. Using Purple, Yellow, Grey & White. Sounds challenging, that's why I want to play along. These are the colors I dont normally use! LOL. I like these purple blooms so i use them in little dosage for this color combo. Can you spot the seam binding I misted with Glimmer Mist Black Magic. It turned out so beautifully grey..... with a touch of gold glimmer. Nice!!! I like! The story: My little girl has this sweetest smile whenever I pick her up from school. It is a smile that speaks to me "Mommy, I am so glad to see you." "Mommy, I miss you".... it is as if her eyes are beaming at me with that longing and 'missing me' message. I love love my little girl so much! So, hop over to these sites and play along. Sometimes it just helps jump start our scrapping mojo! See you soon!

No comments: