Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Rak Winner

Thank you for following me on this Pencil Line Sketches. I finished 6 by Friday......... then I was trying to push another 1 in but I guess I gave in to FAMILY time, church time which are important to me. So, thank you for guessing .......... I am giving the RAK to Tessa.......... She has been following the last 3 posts and she first guessed 6 layouts.. Yay......... Yay........ Tessa, pls email me at solouloulou@yahoo.com. I will send you a bunch of Seam Binding... my current fave now. And a piece of delighful news. My LO "Language of Love" was picked as Galley Fave over at Color Combo Galore. HERE. What a pleasant and beautiful surprise!!! I am a happy girl today! Thanks you so much! Also a BIG SHOUT OUT to Emeline for making it to Tattered Angels Team. This girly makes the most amazing layouts and projects. She always has fresh ideas and her gallery is such a delight to visit. There is such a light airy feel to her craft. I dont get tired seeing them at all. You go girl!!!!! You deserved it! Check out HERE. See you tomorrow for The Scrappiest Reveal.

5 comments:

Staci Taylor said...

congrats on getting the galley fave, my friend! not surprised at all :-)

Audrey Pettit said...

Yes, huge congrats to you, Wendy! What a fun surprise!

shaggyfish said...

congrats! i told u i love that layout!!!!!!!!!!!

tess said...

Wow, congratulations on the gallery feature! (:
Yay thank you for the RAK! (:

eMeLiNe Seet said...

THANK YOU Wendy... please know i'm really super appreciative of your SWEET gesture! AND Congratulations on the spotlight - how not to love your layouts! :)