Monday, October 4, 2010

Hello friends, how was your weekend? Hope it was fun! Here is this Monday's sketch over at The Scrappiest. Join in and you can win . Seriously I want to see you hop on this sketch! So much fun. "Dont forget"........ I love the title because many times we forget what is important to us. These photos are just some lazy days at Botanic Gardens... running about... laughing... just enjoying one another's company. I like such simple 'retreats'........ it is a reminder that Life has to be measured by moments... but just the big things we achieve or accomplish. I love these photos of Ellise with her Daddy... of course she can really wiggle up to daddy and get him to piggy back her. She just has her charming ways! Of course, Daddy dont mind. I just have to rub his back after that....... LOL! Capture their fun together... I am teary thinking these little kiddos will one day grow up and be away from us!!! They better not forget us, their parents! LOL! Techniques & Tips: - I misted with my fave Candy Apple and Tattered Leather (Glimmer Mists). - I love love the New Wonderfall motifs... flowers.. flowers ... nice white - since I am a 'texture' kind of scrapper, I have to add in trims and bloomers... who can resist these from Websters Pages? Ok, that's all I have for now.... more coming on Thurs ........ Have a great week ahead!

2 comments:

Pearl said...

fantastic with the new Wonderfall !!! thanks for the inspo !!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is so adorable, Wendy! Love your mix of Webster's goodies on here. I spy different lines. ;) You work the Webster's so well.
What sweet, sweet photo. Those are definitely the memories worth capturing. Not so much what you were doing, but who you were doing it with.