Friday, November 21, 2008

the saga continues

As you know, my little one is sick. She was puking......... well, I send her to the doc. Here is what he said" what's wrong with her?"......... she look fine! FINE! What fine? I dont blame doc......... cos by the time Little Ms E went to see him, she was perky and happy. None of the crying and fussy pot she was last night. But ME! I looked like I was ran over by a truck......... smelled like poo....... Come to think of it......... no wonder Doc was smiling all the time. I think I forgot to brush my hair when I left the house......... LOL! Anyway, day 2 of sickness... Little Ms E didn't get better....... refused to take medicine... spit out everything........ it was getting more distressing(not the ink type)!!! And I look none the worse! And hubby got to come home and exclaimed "Wow.. what happened to you?" Eye bags and such!!! I almost throw my flying "Hole Piercer" at him.......... LOL! To cut it short, I had to bring Little Ms E to doc again. This time, another one cos he was available. Worse, Little Ms E was so unwell hours before... difficulty in breathing.. crying but when we went to the clinic........... she was greeting doc "Dot-or"...... and giving him the best smiles. Then she went into a 'chicken dance' (courtesy of the elder sister's training)....... I let out a hyena laugh............ I can't believe what I saw! With all the energy she displayed... no one will believer she was VERY sick! The patients outside the room must be thinking I am high on 'laughing gas"........... LOL! okie..... to relieve my stress......... I went for scrappy happiness....... by digging into my DT assignments for YSS while they slept. What a treat! Erica sent me some very lovely stuff! Hubby couldn't believe I could still scrap........ hee..hee... did 3 LOs! I told him...... this is cheaper than sending me for stress therapy or a spa treatment. LOL! Will be posting tomorrow! See ya!

1 comment:

Staci Taylor said...

Aww, your poor little girl! Don't you love how they just put on a show just to make people think we were exaggerating or are crazy, lol?? I hope she is feeling better, and good for you for getting in your scrapping - I agree that it's definitely cheaper then therapy ;-)