Sunday, November 23, 2008

YSS DT work - Jenni Bowlin goodies

For my first DT assignment, YSS sent me these gorgeous Jenni Bowlin goodies. Plus lots of Prima Voila Felt, flowers... etc... I am so excited. Here are 3 LOs I did......... more projects to come. 1) Blessed Life
Concept: Initially I find the large piece of Prima Felt very intimidating.... dont know how to use it so it will not be overwhelming.... so I played around with it by cutting it up..... Once it is cut up, it is so much easier to use. I layer it around the corners of my paper block. I like it that way!
Then to use some left over scraps, I cut some circles from the scrap and layer them on top of each other to make flowers. Put a button and a 7G sticker as the centre.
2) Why I am still married to him? Concept: This Jenni Bowlin die cut with lines is perfect for journaling. i love it so much!
And the Prima Voila Felt is perfect for this LO. This has a heart in the centre so I decided to use the entire piece. Not so intimidating afterall.
Here I listed 10 reasons I am still married to my hubby. Time to remember why I love him sooo much!
Hope he is reading this!!!! And thereafter, buy me a Zutter!!! LOL!
3) Grow old together
Concept: And the Prima Voila Felt is perfect for this LO. This has a heart in the centre so I decided to use the entire piece. Not so intimidating afterall.
And I use the theme of hearts throughout this LO. I cut a heart from a Jenni Bowlin paper. Cut 2 small hearts and layer them on the top right corner.
November is a special month for us! I just celebrated my 12th wedding anniversary.... how cool!
So all these LOs has that theme in them.
Meanwhile, hop over to YSS........... some things are marked down now! Quick... time to grab the goodies!
Tomorrow I will be posting some technique i used here.

No comments: